JOURNAL - 1 Bed , 1 Bath , 1 Car
- 402/14-20 Anderson Street West Melbourne
- 1 Bed 1 Bath 1 Car
- Available From. 28th January 2021
Journal in West Melbourne is a contemporary boutique building comprising of only 45 apartments, Journal provides the ultimate base for a covetable lifestyle with everything at your fingertips eclectic shops, cafés, restaurants, easy public transport access to nearby universities, expansive parks and the city only 1km away. Step inside and be impressed with ample space, abundant natural light and carefully considered interiors. Open plan kitchen is designed to look great and function flawlessly. Every aspect of the experience has been considered, with an ergonomic layout, European stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop , electric oven , stone-topped bench tops, integrated dishwasher , enjoy lazy breakfasts at home & entertain in style. The open plan design between kitchen and living areas makes chatting to guests while you work all part of the experience friends enjoying drinks on your balcony. Spacious lounge room with adjoining balcony. Generous bedroom with mirrored built in robes. Central bathroom , clean, white and bright, each achieves the perfect balance between luxury and function. From the floating vanity to the contemporary tiling which surrounds it, the emphasis is on relaxation and no element is overlooked.
North Melbourne Recreation Centre & Swimming Pool, Royal Park, Flagstaff Gardens, Docklands, Etihad Stadium and the CBD are all within just 1km. Shop for fresh food amid the cosmopolitan energy of Queen Victoria Market, and share in the campus life of the University of Melbourne or RMIT University. Journal is also within minutes of City Link's direct access to Melbourne Airport and only 150m from North Melbourne train station!
Must mentions / close by :
- Short walk to shopping & dining strip of North Melbourne village
- North Melbourne train station (just one stop from the CBD)
- Nearby highlights include the Roller Door cafe just up the road (literally) on Anderson Street
- Auction Rooms cafe (for Melbourne's best coffee)
- All the Kings Men barber for decidedly hip haircut
- Court House hotel, performance events staged at the Arts House in North Melbourne Town Hall and just off the main strip
- Melbourne Recreation Centre & Swimming Pool
- Royal Park
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Marvel Stadium
- Queen Victoria Market
- University of Melbourne or RMIT University
- CityLink's direct access to Melbourne Airport and east-west arterial routes out of Melbourne.
NOTE : Property has one car stacker space , this is currently not in use as undergoing repairs. A discounted rental of $310.00 will be applied until back & working. Once working , tenancy will revert back to lease agreement of $330.00 per week.